Friday, 15 May 2009

.exam.

Aish
Is hard to tell
no
I'm not going to tell
some sort of secret, I guess?

I should be at school now
doing exam in the class
but I didnt
haha

it seems that I need to make it next week lah
luckily it was all objective paper
haha

exam?
sejarah paper 2 is killing me
no
I'm killing myself
haha
chemistry paper 2 is just ok lah
ye la.
cikgu gave us the spot question
er.
not even spot but the question itself!
addmath paper 1 is easier than paper 2
uh, integration + differentation = 0?
is it?

left only 1 week to go
I cant barely able to think about the exam anymore
looking forward to the 2 weeks holiday
yahooooo~
uh. Another 3 weeks to go
I'm going to be 17.uh ah.
haha

pendek takpe.yang penting otak tak pendek tau

haha

ni apahal omputih kau nih?
uit?

eh, tadi I saw Tamama's logo behind a car window
walaa
mana Keroro keji tu punya?
haha

3 comments:

mrs k said...

tamama logo tu kat jepun equivalent to lesen memandu "P".

nape nenet,tak sehat? alaa

Danny Vengeance said...

sian dia~
masok penjara hahaha

fauzi142 said...

gudluck tok pekse k!;D