Sunday, 17 May 2009

Teribble

I can't speak well, I can't talk well. Mama said my english is very teribble. No, she didn't said it purposely, I think she was worrying about it. Timah's english is much much better than me. My english is the worst compared to my other siblings. Even Fais, he can speak well. At least his confidence is more than me. And now, I don't know what to write. So embarassing. What can I do more? What should I do? Please do help me.
To all readers, this post is very make me look stupid, so if posibble please make this post invisible.
huhu
?

3 comments:

* m ! s $ y * said...

really aeh?
haha.
nape compare ngn kite?
even when you talked to me in englsih.
i will DEFINITELY answer back in malay.
kite jadi blur ah bile ckp dlm english.

Danny Vengeance said...

i dont have much vocabeluri than you..
even i really sucks at speling..

there is not such way to embrassing to write in english.. just keep it up confidens

::zet0ty[-_-"]:: said...

To Imah : At least, ur grammar is much much much better than me.huhu

To Fais : I need ur help to groom my confidence.huahua